We may have only just entered the Spring season and finished off our Easter Eggs, after a Winter that may have delivered or as successful as The Beast from The East keeping us warm. However, if your business is within the hospitality industry there’s no time to dwindle ahead of a potentially successful summer!
When the summer sun is out, the feel good factor is there to be shared! You need to think about this exciting time of year ahead where people will want to be out enjoying the weather and experiencing the warm vibes through the day and night.
Perhaps your plans may include a potential refurbishment for the all important summer party, or gearing up for events such as Music festivals, The FIFA World Cup and general summer activities you may have up your sleeve to drum up potential custom through the door?
The time to prepare and think about certain needs for your upcoming events is now. Here’s some key questions to consider ahead of the summer season:
- Do your rooms need repairing, inside and outside?
- Is the funding available for purchasing supplies and equipment for a potential refurbishment?
- The warm weather provides a time to use outdoor facilities such as your garden or outdoor bar, can you benefit from the extra space or does this also need a new lease of life? Garden parties will be incredibly popular in the sunshine!
- In with the summer and out with the winter! Are there many dark and dingy areas that need a transformation into spacious and well-lit spaces?
- Is your signage and marketing up to scratch?
Whether you are an existing licensed venue or planning to host a promotional summer fete, concert or event, there are many things to consider:
- Have you thought about Licensing, does it cover all bases?
- How many staff will you have and how much will it be costing you?
- Do you have enough food and drink stock to keep you going for your specific event and beyond?
These are just a few of questions you may have on your mind with a slight concern. So, what happens if you’re struggling to afford all these things on your summer essential checklist?
Well, with Aurora Capital there is no need to worry! We are here to help with the option of providing you with alternative funding.
As funding consultants we assist UK companies in many business industries to raise the necessary capital they require to facilitate future plans in the company. We have access to 15+ different lenders in a range of different lending markets, enabling us to source the most competitive solutions for your business. Not only will we strive to source the most competitive offers, but we can advise you on the best product for your business moving forward.
You never know, you might be on the first step to reaching out to the exciting summer your business may have on the horizon!
If you would like to contact us further about activating your summer hospitality plans or have any questions for our team, please give Aurora Capital a call on 01371 870 815. Alternatively, you can email us via email@example.com.